(FOR PRINTING POSTERS AS WELL AS “REGULAR” PRINTING)
It is possible to pre-order the printing service at the conference venue and pick up your poster when you arrive to the conference. To pre-order the printing of posters, participants should send their posters in PDF formats by email to the printing service (see below) and collect their printed posters at BI Norwegian Business School. To use this service the poster presenters can choose between two companies which are both available at the school.
For printing EMAC participants can use the following options:
Option 1: COPYCAT (based on the first floor of the BI Nydalen building – the conference venue, doors from the street on the left), website: http://www.copycat.no/english.html Format: A0 posters Colour: 4+0 Media: Photosatin 190gr Fileformat: PDF Order email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Price pr. poster (pre-ordered): 188 – NOK (VAT included)
To get the special price the order must be placed (PDF sent by email) before 23.05.2016. Participants need to send the file in PDF format by e-mail (as an attachment) to email@example.com. Each poster needs an identification number and/or name placed on the top right corner. Participants can find their poster numbers in the conference program and as the part of their registration. Posters can be picked-up from 9 AM on 25.05.2016. The store is located inside BI, entrance from Sandakerveien (street to the left). Payment by debit or credit-card when collecting the poster.
Posters ordered after 23.05.2016. will be processed as a normal task and will take around 4 hours from when order is placed.
Price pr. poster in this case: 400 NOK (incl. VAT)
Other standard print
Startcost: 80,- NOK (incl. VAT), please note that this cost is always incurred
- pr. page A4: 1,5 - NOK(incl. VAT)
- pr. page A3: 3 NOK (incl. VAT)
A normal job will be done as soon as possible, normally within 2 hours.
Option 2: DOKUMENTCENTRE (based in the basement of the BI Nydalen building – the conference venue)
- Format of the poster: PDF format, A0 portrait (841 x 1189 mm)
- Participants need to send the file in PDF format by e-mail (as an attachment) before 2 pm on Monday 23th of May
- E-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The files need to be named with the assigned poster number (1.1 (i.e. cluster 1 poster 1), 2.5, 3.2 etc.). Participants can find their poster numbers in the conference program.
- The price is NOK 400,- incl. VAT.
- The payment needs to be made when collecting: accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and cash.
Participants can collect the posters before 9am on Thursday morning, referring to the poster number.
For standard printing at Dokumentcentre there are no starting costs. A4 black and white printing 1 NOK per page, in color 2,5 NOK per page. Minimum is 10 pages.